Search Engine Optimization SEO
Every effort is made to enhance the search ability of your web site so you rank as high as possible in the organic searches. I have had success with the ranking of my sites however, no guarantees are promised as to what your final search engine ranking will be. Search engines are always updating the way they rank pages. Just because you are #1 today doesn't mean you will be #1 tomorrow. You will receive a Google Analytics report monthly and be given access to online daily reports so you can better track how your site is doing and make adjustments accordingly.
Below is a list of some of the Search Engine Optimization SEO items that are included with each web site I do, unless you request otherwise.
Page Titles, Descriptions and keywords
These are provided by you on our MS Word Website Content SEO Worksheet and are added to the html coding on your web-site. Many of these keyword search engine optimization techniques used are things that you will not affect the way a website looks. Keywords are for the benefit of the search engines and users trying to locate your services.
Keywords are added to: <download MS Word website content SEO worksheet>
- Web page URL Addresses
- Title tags on each page
- Meta tag description - This is a short snippet description of your page
- Meta tag keywords - These are added even though many search engines no longer rely on them
- ALT tags for images & text - This is the text you see when you mouse over a graphic or text
- Keyword density in document is analyzed and suggestions made to you
- Keywords are highlighted in H1 and H2 headings or bolded where applicable
- Site is checked for broken hyperlinks
- Google Site map is created and submitted
Search Engine URL & Site Map Submittal
- Google Maps
Browser Compatibility Testing with the current versions of:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Explorer (Version 6 compatibility may incur extra fees)
- Mozilla FireFox
- Netscape Navigator