Freelance Custom Website Design
and Additional Services
Payments may be made
on-line via paypal.
Custom Drupal CMS Website Development
- Drupal SEO Architecture (URLs, content, site-mapping, etc)
- Custom Drupal themes using compliant XHTML/CSS based web design.
- Custom Drupal module development or modifications to existing Drupal modules.
- Installation and configuration of Drupal modules
- Upgrades to newer versions of Drupal
- Drupal website content update Training
Complete Custom Brochure Style Website Design
All Sites include
- Custom CSS/XHTML webpages in compliance with Google webmaster Guidelines
- Design and development website's theme and main navigation
- Original text provided by you - editing services available
- Graphics provided by you - photo editing additional
- Graphics are optimized for quicker pageload speeds
- One month of free minor text changes to website (from date site goes "live")
- One year storage of backup files
- Basic Search Engine Optimization SEO
Additional Pages - Your website can have as many pages as you wish. The basic price above represents a page design based on one template for the website's main navigation scheme. Second-level page template designs and additional pages are offered at an hourly rate or pre-negotiated flat per page rate.
Source Graphics uploaded to your server. Any Adobe Photoshop PSD files used to create the graphics for your site will be uploaded to an "Artwork" folder on your server to allow anyone in the future to easily edit the files.
Assistance Setting up Domain Name and Web Hosting. Not included in basic package. Additional setup fee plus yearly/monthly fee to be paid directly to hosting and/or domain registration company.
Additional Services Available
- Copy writing, editing, proofreading - Research and writing the content for your website can take up to 3 hours per page. Time varies depending upon amount of content you wish to have on the page, amount of information provided by you and the industry you are in.
- Routine website maintenance & updates after it is completed
- Custom PHP Form submittal Pages
- Custom graphics and animated GIFs
- Converting files to Adobe PDF format
- Adobe Acrobat Interactive Forms
- Other additional "Bells-and-whistles"
- Navigation scheme development and design
- html email creatives & html newsletters
- ThomasNet Product Catalog editing & updates
- Design and development of custom software and database systems including:
- Computer System Design
- Business Database Systems
- Quickbooks® Enhancement
- Microsoft Access
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server Databases
- Active Server Pages
- .Net Applications
- Intranet Development
- Secure Websites
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Websites
Webmaster Website Maintenance Plans
These webmaster packages are designed for companies who wish to ensure their website continues to function as technology evolves. All monthly maintenance plans include valuable services to keep your site functioning properly and to provide support for the technical aspects of your website and domain name. You can either pay for these services on an "as needed" basis at $45/hr or signup for one of the following plans.
The basic Webmaster Package site maintenance/tech support including:
- Email address maintenance - add/delete email & forwarding addresses for email@example.com
- Monitoring of your web site for search engine placement and ranking on a regular basis - adjust keywords and meta tags as needed to improve search engine visibility.
- Web browser compatibility check for version updates of the web browsers
- Monitoring web site statistics
- Link check verification for broken external links
- Technical support available via email or phone days, evenings and weekends
- Update website formmail to current available version
- Assistance with managing your domain registration and hosting service
- Minor text edits (all other changes/ updates billed at at hourly rate)
Custom SEO packages available